Thailand Holistic Phuket Pattaya Bangkok in a nutshell
Holistic Thailand in a nutshell All key attractions
8N/9D | 2N-Phuket, 2N-Krabi town, 2N-Pattaya and 2N-Bangkok
Open to the new shades of life at Thailand-also known as “Krung Thep” or city of angels by the locals. Thailand trips are must do and should be added in must-see places of all times.
Day 1: Arrive Thailand – Phuket
Arrival to Phuket via direct flight from Lucknow-Phuket
Transfer to the hotel via private vehicle
Check-in at the hotel in Phuket
You may choose to pick a local city tour or add activities or spend leisure time at the hotel
Day 2: Phuket city Getaway
Breakfast at the hotel in Phuket
An exotic city tour shopping at the Jewellery shop on a shared transfer basis
Explore a nearby museum at Phuket Trickeye Museum booking required in advance
Day 3: Krabi town
Breakfast at the hotel
Check out from hotel and check in to a new hotel in Krabi town-lies on the west coast of southern Thailand
You may choose the list of activities as per your desire
Day 4: Krabi town continued and the start of Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel
Add activities of your choice to relish lunch or dinner at a nearby restaurant
Airport transfer for flight to Bangkok
Transfer to hotel at Pattaya and check-in
Add activities as per own liking and wish
Day 5: Pattaya –City of traditional temples
Hotel transfer from Pattaya to Bangkok
Hotel check-in at Bangkok
Add activities like local sight-seeing and Bangkok market
Like half a day temples tour or Siam Nimrat show
Day 6: Pattaya Day
Breakfast at the hotel in Pattaya
You may pick up the activities as you may like
Activities-under water world, Alcazar show, Tiffany show
Day 7: Pattaya and Bangkok
Hotel transfer from hotel in Pattaya to Bangkok via a shared transfer basis
Activities: Floating market-Damnoen Saduak, Temple tour
Day 8: Bangkok
Breakfast at hotel in Bangkok
Activities-Half day Crocodile farm, White orchid river dinner, Safari world, underwater world
Day 9: Adieu to Amazing Thailand
Breakfast at the hotel in Bangkok
Transfer to Airport via private vehicle shared transfer basis
Departure from Thailand-Lucknow direct flight
*Please note: The entire itinerary is customizable and add-on tours can be added according to your will.
• Coral Beach
• Bangkok City Tour
• Siam Nimrat show
• Tiffany show
• Alcazar show
• Damnoen Saduak, Temple
• Floating market
• Underwater world
• Safari world
• Crocodile farm
• White orchid river dinner
- There are some mandatory Dubai tourism fee Dirham fee which shall be borne by the customer and to be paid directly to the hotel (policy might change basis Govt. regulations)
- Package doesn’t cover Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year Eve
Rs 1,70,000 per Person
5 Star Hotel
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly note once payment is made a booking confirmation email and text message will be sent on registered mobile number, in case you feel like reaching out to us you may call on Dubai helpline number -+91-8400000090 we are open 10 am-7 pm(Monday-Saturday)
- Kindly be aware that voucher details park tickets, Safari details, Amusement details will be shared within 72 hours before the departure date subject to complete payment of the tour cost and package selected.
- Kindly note few Dubai packages are customisable and some are with fixed set of itinerary however we allow you to choose and customise the package if you desire the final tour cost will be basis the customised activities chosen by you which shall be communicated via e-mail/phone call/text sms.
- All personal expenses other than the stay charges like laundry, telephone bills, room service, alcoholic beverages,mini bar etc. are not included and shall be borne and paid at the checkout of the respective hotel.
- In case package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Comfort my travel shall strive to get you the maximum possible refund of the package cost however it will also depend on vendor’s agreement with our trade partners
- If payment terms mentioned in the package at the time of booking or thereafter as per schedule in not adhered then Comfort my travel reserves the right to cancel the booking we would get in touch with you to make you aware. All refunds will be as per the package refund policy and terms and conditions.
Air Tickets, Flights & Travel
- Passenger names guest names should exactly be similar to the details on the passport, any name change or corrections in the details shared or expenses occurred shall be sole responsibility of the customer and comfort my travel will not bear any liability for the same.
- In case of flight tickets booked using special schemes and low cost airlines (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jet star, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be part of the package/tour cost. Baggage can be added as per the requirement of the traveller at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our team of experts will reach out to you within 48 hours after booking has been confirmed for baggage addition.
- All baggage requirements shall be communicated to our team of experts prior to 5 days of departure
- Standard check in timings at the hotel is 1400 hrs and check out is 1100 hrs. An early check in or delayed check out is solely based at the discretion of the hotel you should confirm with the hotel staff at the time of check-ins
- In case of hotel not available which was mentioned in the tour itinerary then a similar hotel type will be provided
- Few select hotels abroad may ask for a refundable security deposit at the time of check-in which will be refunded at the time of checkout as per hotel policy
Sightseeing local city tours/transfers
- Leisure day/Reserve day simply implies that there is no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be punctual for activities planned. Foreign countries are very strict in following a schedule
- Cancellation any time after making the 1st payment installment till the 2nd payment date:
The entire amount paid as 1st payment installment (deposit) would be non-refundable.
- Cancellation after 2nd payment installment and before 3rd or final payment date:
The total amount that was due at the 2nd payment installment as per your payment schedule would be non-refundable; anything that you have paid over and above this amount would be refundable.
- Cancellation after 3rd or final payment date:
The full amount paid by you would be non-refundable.