Get Singapore VISA Online
- Valid Passport – You will need to submit the scanned colour copy of the first two pages and last two pages of your Passport along with complete MRZ Passport Number. Your passport needs to be valid till at least 6 months from the date of journey and shall have minimum 3 blank pages.
Important – As per Singapore VISA Authority, the applicant needs to submit their original passport for approval. Once approved, the Singapore VISA will be printed on the Passport and it will be returned back to the applicant/traveller at his desired address.
You can share your original passport along with other documents to us at Comfort My Travel via Blue Dart Courier so we can start the VISA formalities.
*Also, you need to submit any old passports (if applicable)
- 2 Passport Sized Photograph – colored photographs with white background
- Personal Covering Letter – Plain Paper (For employed) | Company Letterhead (For Self-Employed)
- PAN CARD – scanned copy
- Original updated bank statement – Of last 6 months
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Hotel reservation document
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore VISA (Major Questions Asked)
- Reason for Visit
- Stay Duration (no. of days)
- Type of Passport you hold
- Other Country you might travel to from Singapore (if applicable)
- Permit for the said country you might travel to from Singapore (if applicable)
- Bank Balance (if you can support your stay in Singapore or not)
Steps to Get Sinapore VISA
1. Submit Original Documents
You need to submit all the mentioned original documents to our office address. You need to submit your Original Passport and old Passport (if applicable) to our Office Address via Bluedart Courier Service.
2. Pay Online
You can make the payment by choosing various payment modes for online transaction.
3. Get Your VISA
Post Document approval, Singapore VISA will be printed on your Passport and you will get the Passport back at your desired address once the process is complete.
SINGAPORE VISA FAQs
- How long does it take to get a visa?
Once your documents are submitted to the Embassy, it takes up to 3-4 working days for your VISA to reach you. However some applications might take slightly longer.
Note – Friday and Saturday remains non-working days for the Singapore Embassy. Hence, no VISAs are processed on these days.
- How will I get my VISA?
The Singapore Embassy issues a VISA printed on the Original Passport of all Indian Passport Holders. Post the procedure completion; you will receive your Singapore VISA via courier service or you can collect it from our Office Address as well.
- Is there a VISA on Arrival facility in Singapore for Indian Passport Holders?
No, currently there is no facility of VISA on Arrival in Singapore for Indian Passport Holders. You need to apply for your VISA before your date of journey.
- What will be my visa validity? How long can I stay in Singapore?
The Singapore VISA is a multiple entry visa and is valid till up to 2 years beginning from the date of issue. The duration of a visit or period of stay in Singapore cannot exceed 30 days as per Singapore Authority.
- Why I need to submit applications 30 days prior to the date of journey?
As per terms of Singapore embassy, it accepts VISA applications with departure within 30 days from the current date. You need to submit your Visa applications 30 days prior to your departure to ensure that it remains valid at the time of your trip.
- What will be the best time to apply for Singapore VISA?
You can apply for the Singapore VISA anytime you are comfortable in. We will send the documents forward 30 days prior to your departure so it remains valid for your trip.
You can easily contact us on +918400000090 or email@example.com for any query related to the Singapore VISA application or to apply for the same. Our VISA experts will be available for you at all times for any further guidance you might require for the Singapore VISA Applications.