Do Dham Yatra Kedarnath Badrinath Package
DO DHAM YATRA By HELICOPTER “… Kar lo Kar Lo Charo Dham Milenge Krishna Milenge Raam … “
1 day Tour | Kedarnath & Badrinath | Ex Dehradun
Our Religious One-Day Do Dham Yatra will begin once you set foot in the capital of Uttarakhand, the land of mythical beauty, Dehradun. This will be a pilgrimage tour to the Two Dhams: Kedarnath and Badrinath, situated in the Mystical Mountain ranges of the Himalayas are considered to be a journey to heaven and back by those pilgrims who have previously indulged in the yatra. And we are offering this magical journey to you so that you can go visit these holy places and feel closer to your God. The luxury of the helicopter will also be provided in this package for a hassle-free journey and pilgrimage. Pilgrims believe that by visiting these places, one can wash away all the sins of a lifetime and achieve moksha or nirvana. Millions of pilgrims from around the world take this voyage towards the Do Dham to experience their God’s presence and be closer to him.
01: DEHRADUN TO KEDARNATH
1145 AM DEPARTURE SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
1230 PM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD, KEDARNATH
As soon as you reach the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun, your journey to the religious Char Dham situated in the Himalayas will begin. This point will be the start and endpoint of your journey. Vehicles will be arranged for pick and drop. Our ground staff and pilots will be briefing you before the ride begins, about the trip and the various do’s and don’ts to follow throughout.
On reaching the Kedarnath Helipad, you will be welcomed by the Comfort My Travel or the CMT ground staff and will be served Breakfast. Your baggage will be safely taken to your hotel by the ground staff. You will now be immediately indulging in the trek to Kedarnath temple. Trek alongside the Mandakini River to the magical Kedarnath Temple flanked with breath-taking views of the snow-capped mountains while registering the majestic valley in your minds. You will return to the hotel for lunch and some rest.
02: KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH
1430 PM DEPARTURE KEDARNATH HELIPAD, KEDARNATH
1500 PM ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
Post Lunch and some rest at the hotel, we will check-out from the hotel to move forward towards the Badrinath Temple. According to the Hindu Legend, Lord Shiva discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram in the nearby Alaknanda River. You will be transferred from Kedarnath helipad to Sersi helipad in Guptkashi first, and then to the Badrinath Helipad. Indulge in the Badrinath Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja arranged for you at the temple by us. After spending some time at the sacred temple, we will return back to the Helipad.
03: BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN
1700 PM DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
1730 PM ARRIVAL SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
After your darshan of the holy Badrinath Temple, you will be transferred back to Dehradun. You will be heading back home with memories of a day full of the religious vibes, the adventurous journey to the temples and the luxurious helicopter rides.
- Personal Expenses
Rs 95,000 per Person
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly note once payment is made a booking confirmation email and text message will be sent on registered mobile number, in case you feel like reaching out to us you may call on our helpline number -+91-8400000090 we are open 10 am-7 pm(Monday-Saturday)
- Kindly be aware that complete details will be shared within 72 hours before the departure date subject to complete payment of the tour cost and package selected.
- Kindly note few packages are customisable and some are with fixed set of itinerary however we allow you to choose and customise the package if you desire the final tour cost will be basis the customised activities chosen by you which shall be communicated via e-mail/phone call/text sms.
- All personal expenses other than the stay charges like laundry, telephone bills, room service, etc. are not included and shall be borne and paid at the checkout of the respective hotel.
- In case package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Comfort my travel shall strive to get you the maximum possible refund of the package cost however it will also depend on vendor’s agreement with our trade partners
- If payment terms mentioned in the package at the time of booking or thereafter as per schedule in not adhered then Comfort my travel reserves the right to cancel the booking we would get in touch with you to make you aware. All refunds will be as per the package refund policy and terms and conditions.
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri are non-star category but we do manage to provide a clean and comfortable stay. However at other destination like Harsil, Guptkashi and Badrinath the accommodation standard is upto 4 Star.
- All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain TOURIST VISA to visit India.
- Booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- For Additional accommodation (Other than 10N/11D) during the trip, guest will have to pay extra charge for the same.
Air Tickets, Flights & Travel
- Passenger names guest names should exactly be similar to the details on the passport, any name change or corrections in the details shared or expenses occurred shall be sole responsibility of the customer and comfort my travel will not bear any liability for the same.
- In case of flight tickets booked using special schemes and low cost airlines then baggage will not be part of the package/tour cost. Baggage can be added as per the requirement of the traveller at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our team of experts will reach out to you within 48 hours after booking has been confirmed for baggage addition.
- All baggage requirements shall be communicated to our team of experts prior to 5 days of departure
- Standard check in timings at the hotel is 1400 hrs and check out is 1100 hrs. An early check in or delayed check out is solely based at the discretion of the hotel you should confirm with the hotel staff at the time of check-ins
- In case of hotel not available which was mentioned in the tour itinerary then a similar hotel type will be provided
- Few select hotels may ask for a refundable security deposit at the time of check-in which will be refunded at the time of checkout as per hotel policy
Sightseeing local city tours/transfers
- Leisure day/Reserve day simply implies that there is no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be punctual for activities planned.
- Cancellation any time after making the 1st payment installment till the 2nd payment date:
The entire amount paid as 1st payment installment (deposit) would be non-refundable.
- Cancellation after 2nd payment installment and before 3rd or final payment date:
The total amount that was due at the 2nd payment installment as per your payment schedule would be non-refundable; anything that you have paid over and above this amount would be refundable.
- Cancellation after 3rd or final payment date:
The full amount paid by you would be non-refundable.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted since there is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Excess baggage would not be allowed in the chopper.
- Only handbags to be carried.
- All temples in Char Dham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers advised carrying regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilet.