Do Dham Yatra Kedarnath Badrinath Package
DO DHAM YATRA By HELICOPTER “… Kar lo Kar Lo Charo Dham Milenge Krishna Milenge Raam … “
1 day Tour | Kedarnath & Badrinath | Ex Dehradun
Our Religious One-Day Do Dham Yatra will begin once you set foot in the capital of Uttarakhand, the land of mythical beauty, Dehradun. This will be a pilgrimage tour to the Two Dhams: Kedarnath and Badrinath, situated in the Mystical Mountain ranges of the Himalayas are considered to be a journey to heaven and back by those pilgrims who have previously indulged in the yatra. And we are offering this magical journey to you so that you can go visit these holy places and feel closer to your God. The luxury of the helicopter will also be provided in this package for a hassle-free journey and pilgrimage. Pilgrims believe that by visiting these places, one can wash away all the sins of a lifetime and achieve moksha or nirvana. Millions of pilgrims from around the world take this voyage towards the Do Dham to experience their God’s presence and be closer to him.
01: DEHRADUN TO KEDARNATH
1145 AM DEPARTURE SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
1230 PM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD, KEDARNATH
As soon as you reach the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun, your journey to the religious Char Dham situated in the Himalayas will begin. This point will be the start and endpoint of your journey. Vehicles will be arranged for pick and drop. Our ground staff and pilots will be briefing you before the ride begins, about the trip and the various do’s and don’ts to follow throughout.
On reaching the Kedarnath Helipad, you will be welcomed by the Comfort My Travel or the CMT ground staff and will be served Breakfast. Your baggage will be safely taken to your hotel by the ground staff. You will now be immediately indulging in the trek to Kedarnath temple. Trek alongside the Mandakini River to the magical Kedarnath Temple flanked with breath-taking views of the snow-capped mountains while registering the majestic valley in your minds. You will return to the hotel for lunch and some rest.
02: KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH
1430 PM DEPARTURE KEDARNATH HELIPAD, KEDARNATH
1500 PM ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
Post Lunch and some rest at the hotel, we will check-out from the hotel to move forward towards the Badrinath Temple. According to the Hindu Legend, Lord Shiva discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram in the nearby Alaknanda River. You will be transferred from Kedarnath helipad to Sersi helipad in Guptkashi first, and then to the Badrinath Helipad. Indulge in the Badrinath Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja arranged for you at the temple by us. After spending some time at the sacred temple, we will return back to the Helipad.
03: BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN
1700 PM DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
1730 PM ARRIVAL SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
After your darshan of the holy Badrinath Temple, you will be transferred back to Dehradun. You will be heading back home with memories of a day full of the religious vibes, the adventurous journey to the temples and the luxurious helicopter rides.
- Personal Expenses
Rs 95,000 per Person
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Guidelines for Passengers
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted since there is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Excess baggage would not be allowed in the chopper.
- Only handbags to be carried.
- All temples in Char Dham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers advised carrying regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilet.
Things to Carry
- Down Jacket
- Warm thick Pullover
- Warm thin Pullover
- Warm pants
- Light loose cotton pants
- Warm windproof jacket
- Cotton full sleeve T shirts
- Thermal vest and underpants
- Rain coat with hood
- Warm woolen socks
- Warm gloves
- Monkey Cap
- Soft paper tissue
- Personal first aid kit
- Toilet Kit, Nail Clipper, Scissors
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sun Glasses
- Woolen Gloves, Socks
- Water Bottles
- Camera and film with extra batteries
- Rain Gear
- Pocket knife , Sewing kit, Buttons, Cigarette lighter, towel, bags( a few of each size strong) dust masks, strong sun cream and chopstick, Moisturizers, Money pouch/belts
- Walking Stick
- Trekking Gear