Get Dubai Visa Online
96 Hours Transit Visa
- Processing time : Upto 5 days
- Stay period : 4 days
- Validity : 30 days
- Entry : Single
14 Days Tourist Visa (Express)
- Processing time : Upto 48 hours
- Stay period : 14 days
- Validity : 58 days
- Entry : Single
- Valid Passport – You will need to submit the scanned colour copy of the first two pages and last two pages of your Passport along with complete MRZ Passport Number.
- Passport Sized Photograph – with white background
- PAN CARD – scanned copy
Eligibility Criteria for Dubai VISA (Major Questions Asked)
- Reason for Visit
- Stay Duration (no. of days)
- Type of Passport you hold
- Other Country you might travel to from Dubai (if applicable)
- Permit for the said country you might travel to from Dubai (if applicable)
- Bank Balance (if you can support your stay in Dubai or not)
Steps to Get Dubai VISA
1. Upload Documents
You need to submit your documents to us via email or WhatsApp. You can mail us on our email address email@example.com with a soft copy of all mentioned documents. Post Document approval, Dubai VISA process will begin.
Note – *Do not book any tickets till VISA issued.
2. Pay Online
You can make the payment by choosing various payment modes for online transaction.
3. Get Your VISA
You can easily track up your VISA status and finally get your Dubai visa sent to you via e-mail.
Note – The Dubai visa is an electronic visa and is issued via email. You must print a copy and carry it along with your passport. We recommend you carry a copy of your Dubai Tourist Visa at all times during your trip.
DUBAI VISA FAQs
- How long does it take to get a visa?
Once your documents are submitted to the Embassy, it takes up to 2-3 working days for your VISA to reach you.
Note – Friday and Saturday remains non-working days for the Dubai Embassy. Hence, no VISAs are processed on these days.
- How will I get my VISA?
The Dubai visa is an electronic visa (e-VISA) and is issued via email. You must download it and print a copy and carry it along with your passport. We recommend you carry a copy of your Dubai Tourist Visa at all times during your trip.
- What will be my visa validity? How long can I stay in the UAE?
The validity of your VISA is the time period for which you can stay in the UAE. Once you have entered into UAE, your visa will be valid for up to 30 days or 90 days depending on the VISA type you had applied for.
- What happens if I exceed my VISA validity?
If you happen to exceed the mentioned stay permitted for your UAE or Dubai Visa, you shall be liable for a heavy duty penalty of 1000AED.
- Why I need to submit applications 30 days prior to the date of journey?
As per terms of UAE embassy, it accepts VISA applications with departure within 30 days from the current date. You need to submit your Visa applications 30 days prior to your departure to ensure that it remains valid at the time of your trip.
- What will be the best time to apply for Dubai VISA?
You can apply for the Dubai VISA anytime you are comfortable in. We will send the documents forward 30 days prior to your departure so it remains valid for your trip.
You can easily contact us on +918400000090 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any query related to the Dubai VISA application or to apply for the same. Our Representatives will be available for you at all times for any further guidance you might require for the Dubai VISA Applications.