Ayodhya | Varanasi | Allahabad Tour Packages
3N | 4D AYODHYA, PRAYAGRAJ, VARANASI TOUR PACKAGE
A soul redefining journey –A pilgrimage for your own self”
Day 1: Arrival at Lucknow airport/Railway station, Transfer to Ayodhya. (140kms, 2.5hrs)
Welcome to the land of pilgrimage –Uttar Pradesh, You will be warmly received and greeted by Comfort my travel representative who will also brief you about your journey and depart from Lucknow to Ayodhya, the birthplace of Lord Rama. Visit the sacred Ram Janmabhoomi and offer prayers at the Ram Mandir. Explore other significant sites such as Hanuman Garhi, Kanak Bhavan, and Sita Ki Rasoi, Guptar Ghat. Immerse yourself in the spiritual aura of Ayodhya, where Lord Rama’s epic tale unfolded. Overnight stay in Ayodhya. This will commence end of day 1 after a long day, we will be delighted to end this day 1 on a high. Get some rest and to prepare yourself for more exciting day 2 journey.
Day 2: Ayodhya to Allahabad (Prayagraj) Transfer (170kms, 4hrs)
After good night sleep and sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up from the hotel and drive to Allahabad (Prayagraj), the city where the Ganges, Yamuna, and mythical Saraswati rivers converge. Take a holy dip at the Sangam, the confluence of these sacred rivers. Explore the magnificent Allahabad High Court and the historic Anand Bhawan. Visit the impressive Akbar Fort and learn about its rich history. Drop at your hotel in Allahabad (Prayagraj) for a peaceful night stay after a long day, stay tuned for Varanasi on day 3 of pilgrimage.
Day 3: Allahabad to Varanasi( also known as Kashi) (125kms, 2.2hrs)
Post comfortable sleep at Allahabad hotel and once you will be done with breakfast and morning prayers we will pick you up to commence your journey for Varanasi, where you would immerse yourself in the following to do things:-
- Witness the mesmerizing Ganga Aarti in the evening, a divine ritual held on the banks of the River Ganges.
- Explore the narrow lanes of the old city, visit ancient temples, and absorb the vibrant atmosphere.
- Take a boat ride along the Ganges to experience the city’s mystical charm.
- Bharat Kala Bhavan near new Birla temple
This marks the end of Day 3 at around 8 pm for a night stay at Kashi hotel nearby.
Day 4: Varanasi Airport drop/Railway station drop to mark the end of your pilgrimage
We start a little early on day 4 with a visit to the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Explore other significant sites like Sarnath, where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. Visit the Dhamek Stupa, the Ashoka Pillar, and the Sarnath Museum. Immerse yourself in the spiritual and cultural heritage of Varanasi. Drop to Varanasi Varanasi Airport / Railway Station by evening.
*Please note: The entire itinerary is customizable and add-on tours can be added according to your will.
- 3 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast.
- Local Sightseeing of Ayodhya, Allahabad and Varanasi.
- All ground transfers by AC vehicle.
- Toll Taxes and Parking
- Driver Allowance.
- Pickup & Drop from Airport/ Railway Station.
- Tour Manager (for a minimum of 15 pax to avail the same)
- Any Airfare/ Train Fare
- Meal – Lunch & Dinner
- Entrance fees at the monuments
- Extra services at hotel.
- Cost of boat ride at Varanasi / Allahabad
- Any expenses that not included above.
- Personal expenses.
RS 12,000 per Person + gst (min 5 pax)
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Terms and Conditions
• Etios/Swift for maximum upto 4 guests
• Innova for upto 7 personnel
• Tempo traveller for > 8 persons
• Suitable for all age groups
• Children above 10 years will be charge as adult and less than 3 years will be free
• All discount offers will apply on publish price, there will no discount on discounted prices
• For recent offers contact our team
• 100 % Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
• Rates will be subject to change without further notice