Ayodhya | Varanasi | Allahabad Tour Package
6D/5N Customized Lucknow, Ayodhya, Varanasi, Allahabad Tour Package
A soul redefining journey –A pilgrimage for your own self”
5 Nights 6 days
Day 1: Arrival at Lucknow airport/Railway station.
Welcome to the land of pilgrimage –Uttar Pradesh, You will be warmly received and greeted by Comfort my travel representative who will also brief you about your journey and way ahead in a private comfortable car
Local city tour-places to discover in Lucknow are:-
1. Lucknow Zoological garden visit –Pride of Lucknow
2. Mankameshwar temple – A renowned old temple famous for wish fulfillment
3. Bada Imambara –An engineering marvel – Mughal architecture built by emperor
Asaf-ud-Daula –Nawab of Awadh(old name of Lucknow)
4. Ambedkar memorial park- Built to pay tribute to legendary social worker B.R Ambedkar
5. Chandrika Devi temple – A 300-year-old temple of a descendant of Goddess Durga
6. Hazratganj marketplace- Built by Mughal emperors with shops in black and white theme
This will commence end of day 1 after a long day, we will be delighted to end this day 1 on a high and drop you at your hotel for a timely dinner, get some rest and to prepare yourself for more exciting day 2 journey.
Day 2: Naimisharanya (Neemsar) day visit followed by night stay at Ayodhya –birth place of Lord Rama.
After good night sleep and sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up from the hotel to embark religious expedition to Neemsar around 90 kms away from Lucknow to explore the following:-
Day 2 begins with zeal to drive you to Naimisharanya~ which houses more than 3000 deities,
Chakratirth- is a place where Lord Brahma’s wheel cracked through the Earth developing a significant source of water, Hanuman Garhi-Lord Hanuman temple, Pandav Fort, Goddess Sita Kund, Puram temple and Ashram of Maa Anandmayi.
After sacred Nimsaar worship. We begin 2nd leg of Day 2 of our religious journey and head towards Ayodhya which is around 180 kms away from Neemsar by a private car.
Birthplace of Lord Rama —Ayodhya to witness historic events in Hindu mythology Following historic places awaits a pilgrim at Ayodhya
1. Lord Ram Janambhoomi – Birthplace of Lord Ram
2. Hanuman Garhi –It is believed that once Lord Hanuman lived here in the caves
3. Kanak Bhavan
4. Goddess Sita ki Rasoi-A place where Godess Sita cooked food for children –Luv and Kush
5. Guptar Ghat –A place associated with Jal Samadhi of Lord Rama on the banks of holy Saryu river
6. Ram Raja Mandir – A temple which remains closed during the day and a gate only open after 7 pm in the night a place where Lord Rama used to stay at nights.
7. Dashrath Bhavan –place belongs to the kingdom of Raja Dashrath, father of Lord Rama used to live.
Drop at your hotel in Ayodhya for a peaceful night stay after a long day at the sacred land of Lord Rama, stay tuned for Varanasi on day 3 of pilgrimage.
Day 3: Varanasi( also known as Kashi)-Gateway to the most sacred city in India which is around 280 kms from Ayodhya
A) Post comfortable sleep at Ayodhya hotel and once you will be done with breakfast and morning prayers we will pick you up to commence your journey for Varanasi, where you would immerse yourself in the following to do things:-
1. Kashi Vishwanath temple – a 300-year-old Lord Shiva temple.
2. BHU-Banaras Hindu university established way back in the year 1916 boasts about largest university campus in the entire Asian continent.
3. Bharat Kala Bhavan near new Birla temple
4. Boat ride at the most famous ghats of sacred Ganges river, you will witness millennium-old tradition of Arti and cremation ground at very famous Dashashwamedh Ghat.
This marks the end of Day 3 at around 8 pm for a night stay at Kashi hotel nearby.
Day 4: Varanasi to Allahabad spiritual journey which is around 120 kms away
We start a little early on day 4 after breakfast and the right amount of comfortable rest, we will pick you up in a private car to drive you to Allahabad to discover the following landmarks:-
1. Alopi Godesses temple
2. Kalyani Devi Mandir
3. Mankameshwar temple
4. Bade lord Hanuman temple
5. Allahabad Museum
6. Lalita Devi temple
7. Chandrashekar Azad park
8. Marvelous Triveni Sangam Ghat
9. Company garden of Allahabad
Post city excursion of Allahabad, your hotel is waiting for you for a peppy dinner and cozy good night sleep.
Day 5: Allahabad to Chitrakoot which is around 125 kms away.
After filling breakfast at the hotel, we begin our journey to amazing Chitrakoot- a place well known for time spent during the 14 years of exile by Lord Ram, Lakshman, and Sita. We will touch base the following places during our stay at Chitrakoot.
1. Ram Ghat
2. Gupt Godavari monumental caves
3. Sati Anusuya temple
4. Kamadgiri temples
5. Bharat milaap mandir
6. Ganesh Bagh
7. Lord Hanuman Dhara temple
We had witnessed some of the most historic places on Earth after a long day at chitrakoot journey we again turn our heads towards Lucknow which is around 203 kms away, we should reach Lucknow at night and hotel there awaits to welcome you.
Day 6: Airport drop/Railway station drop to mark the end of your pilgrimage
Hope you have satisfied your spiritual hunger and rejuvenated your soul to commence and end of the beautiful and holy experience.
*Please note: The entire itinerary is customizable and add-on tours can be added according to your will.
• Meeting and assistance on arrival
• AC accomdation in budget hotels
• Buffet/fixed menu breakfast
• AC vehicle for sightseeing /excursion basis the size of the group
• Driver allowances , toll tax and parking charges
• Tour manager services ( for a minimum of 15 pax to avail the same)
• Any airfare /train fare
• Monuments entry fees/charges/guide hired
• Camera and video fee charged by monuments, Mandir
• Any meal other than specified in the above day wise itiniery
• Any tips to any persons, laundry services , telephone bills etc
RS 25,000 per Person
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Terms and Conditions
• Etios/Swift for maximum upto 4 guests
• Tavera for upto 8 guests
• Innova for upto 7 personnel
• Tempo traveller for > 8 persons
• Suitable for all age groups
• Children above 10 years will be charge as adult and less than 3 years will be free
• All discount offers will apply on publish price, there will no discount on discounted prices
• For recent offers contact our team
• 100 % Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
• Rates will be subject to change without further notice