Sleepless in Maldives | Honeymoon Tour
Sleepless in Maldives Honeymoon Tour with Comfort My Travel __“Discover the sunny side of life at the Blue Paradise”
4 Nights 5 days Tour
Maldives is a most loved occasion objective for couples and families alike from all over the world. The attractive and enchanted perspectives on the Arabian Sea, the extravagant island resorts, the amazing alternatives of water exercises, and the spirit mitigating Sunsets – what is there to not begin to look all starry eyed at Maldives, right!? Book a Sleepless in Maldives package with us to indulge in this tropical wonderland along with your better half for a relaxing and adventurous experience to remember for a lifetime. Experience some most exciting private moments together as you roam around the blissful beaches, get amazing sun-kissed couple photographs for your Instagram, and make memories as you live and experience the magic of Maldives. Comprising of all essentials for a perfect couple-friendly dream vacation, our Sleepless in Maldives Package is yours to grab on for a perfect escape from life.
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL IN MALDIVES
Your journey to the mesmerizing Maldives will start with us as you arrive at the Velana International Airport. Our representatives will be waiting for your outside to take you to your luxurious island resort in one of the many incredible islands spread out in all of Maldives.
You will be transferred to your resort by a shared speedboat from South Male Atoll. A shared speedboat is an incredible experience on its own as you move quickly through the enthralling Arabian Sea with your family members. Post checking in to your luxury beach villa, you can relax in your room or walk around the property on the island as per your wish. After spending a beautiful first day in Maldives, have your dinner and a relaxing overnight stay in your resort.
DAY 2 –MALDIVES SNORKELING EXPERIENCE
Post breakfast, on the second day of your Sleepless in Maldives tour package, you can spend the day at leisure. Have your lunch in the resort. Indulge in an exciting two hour snorkeling trip at Meeru Island. Maldives is a hub for exciting water activities and people from around the globe come here to wash away all their stress by swimming around and/or going on several Water Sports Experience. As dusk arrives, savour all the beautiful combination of colours as the sun sets down on Maldives. Have your scrumptious dinner and a lavish experience of an overnight stay.
Note- (For Water Activities) Equipment are subject to availability and timings are to be reconfirmed by the Boat house.
DAY 3 – SPECIAL PHOTOSHOOT IN MALDIVES
After you all treat yourself with a delicious breakfast at the beach villa, start your day by marveling at the gorgeous sun rising views by the beach. Today will be a special activity for the both you love birds. We have arranged an amazing couple photoshoot session for 30 minutes with the best photographers and at the best settings with decorated beds and everything. Make as much memories you want as you have your delicacies and talk about the universe with each other. Have dinner and a relaxing overnight stay at your villa.
DAY 4 – MALDIVES
Post relishing a delicious breakfast, you may pamper yourself with a Spa session at extra charges and rejuvenate your body. Later, you may go on a sightseeing adventure with your family and explore the various beaches, street markets and restaurants around the island at own pace. Have your lunch in the resort premises and later, you may relax or have a long walk along the beach and intake the amazing sunset views together. Have your dinner and a soothing overnight stay in the beach villa.
DAY 5 – MALDIVES DEPARTURE
Today, your Sleepless in Maldives tour will be concluding. Post breakfast and check out from your villa, you will be taken back to Male International Airport by speedboat. Catch your flight back home along with bags full of memories and exciting romantic vibes of your entire trip.
*Please note: The entire itinerary is customizable and add-on tours can be added according to your will.
• Stay at Luxurious Island Resort
• Enjoy Speedboat Transfers
• Water Sports/Activities
- Optional Tours
- Cruise Trips
- Spa Session
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Rs 77,311 per Person
Meeru Island Resort & Spa.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly note once payment is made a booking confirmation email and text message will be sent on registered mobile number, in case you feel like reaching out to us you may call on Maldives helpline number -+91-8400000090 we are open 10 am-7 pm(Monday-Saturday)
- Kindly be aware that voucher details- tickets, details, Activities details will be shared within 72 hours before the departure date subject to complete payment of the tour cost and package selected.
- Kindly note few Maldives packages are customisable and some are with fixed set of itinerary however we allow you to choose and customise the package if you desire the final tour cost will be basis the customised activities chosen by you which shall be communicated via e-mail/phone call/text sms.
- All personal expenses other than the stay charges like laundry, telephone bills, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc. are not included and shall be borne and paid at the checkout of the respective hotel.
- In case package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Comfort my travel shall strive to get you the maximum possible refund of the package cost however it will also depend on vendor’s agreement with our trade partners.
- If payment terms mentioned in the package at the time of booking or thereafter as per schedule in not adhered then Comfort my travel reserves the right to cancel the booking we would get in touch with you to make you aware. All refunds will be as per the package refund policy and terms and conditions.
The entire amount paid as 1st payment installment (deposit) would be non-refundable.
The total amount that was due at the 2nd payment installment as per your payment schedule would be non-refundable; anything that you have paid over and above this amount would be refundable.
The full amount paid by you would be non-refundable.