Mukhtinath Yatra By Road & Air from Kathmandu
Mukhtinath Yatra By Air & Road From Kathmandu
5N|6D Tour | Ex Kathmandu
Muktinath –a place for liberation from material world and TO UNCOVER self-awakening. A temple known for liberation “Mukti” meaning liberation and Nath meaning “place” a holy place which has vast significance amongst Hindus and Buddhists . Muktinath temple is also one of the renowned 108 Siddhpeeth.
Day 1: Arrival at Tribhuvan International airport, Kathmandu
Our company representative will pick you up from the airport and will accompany you to the hotel and then we will begin our day 1 for the most fascinating temple tour of your life.
a) Pashupatinath- One of 12 jyotirlinga temples, build for lord “Pashupatinath” recognized by UNESCO as world heritage site situated on the banks of the river –Bagmati at the north east of Nepal.
b) Guhyeshwari Shakti Peeth – Known as Shakti source for Pashupathinath temple, built in the 17th century and dedicated to Goddess “Guhyeshwari”.
Once darshan is over we will head back to the hotel for a peaceful and comfortable overnight stay at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Visit Manakamana(wish fulfillment ) temple, Gorkha district, Pokhara -Nepal
At early morning on day 2 kindly check out from the hotel and we will start early for visit to temples.
a) Wish fulfillment (Mana meaning “heart” and “kamana” meaning wish) is known for Hindu Goddess “Bhagwati” an incarnation of goddess Parvati build in 17thcentury and is believed to grant all wishes to devotees who visit here and offer prayers to Goddess.
*Yatra to temple is done via Cable car which usually takes 10 mins and covers a distance of 2.8 kms. Once darshan to historic Manakamana temple is over, we will head back to the hotel for a peaceful and comfortable overnight stay at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 3: Visit Mukhtinath temple, Jomsom via flight, 13000 feet
On day 3 we start early and leave for the airport and fly to a place called Jomsom which is around 2 hrs flight followed by 2 hours jeep drive and then a full of scenic beauty flying over the beautiful mighty Himalayan range- Annapurna, Nilgiri and many peaks along the way to Jomsom.
a) Muktinath temple- sacred for both hindus and Buddhism , a place known for liberation and achieving Moksha situated at Muktinath valley at 13,000 ft. at the foot of Thorong La – a part of Himalayas at Mustang .
We will complete the darshan and drive back to Jomsom and stay overnight.
Day 4: Local sightseeing and beautiful city tour, Pokhara
Again we start early and fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom
a) Bindabasini Mandir-located near Bagar, Pokhara, old legend says that old king Siddhi Narayan Shah bought the deity to Nepal and temple to be visited at evening for breathtaking views.
b) Phewa lake Taal Barahi temple- a freshwater lake at an altitude of 2434 ft, there is a reflection of beautiful mountain range and peaks of “Annapurna” and “Dhaulagiri”.
c) Davis’ fall and Gupteshwor Mahadev caves –a natural underground waterfall which forms an underground tunnel around 500 ft. long, once you exit the underground tunnel water passes through Gupteshwor Mahadev temple
Post exclusive city temple tour we will stay overnight at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 5: Kathmandu local city tour, Nepal
We will leave early and drive to Kathmandu by road
a) Jai Narayan aka Budhanilkantha temple-dedicated to Lord Vishnu – a floating statue of Lord Vishnu is fascinating and above all scientific explanations and understanding, it is a legend in itself a must-see phenomenon.
b) Kathmandu Dubar Square is in front of the old royal palace of former Kathmandu kingdom and it is known for its par excellence architecture and engineering beauty.
After a long city tour, we will stay at the hotel to get some rest at Kathmandu.
Day 6: Airport departure, Kathmandu
End of the fascinating and another exciting religious tour, we will check out from the hotel and leave for Kathmandu airport for onward journey.
Hope you have enjoyed the hospitality of Nepal and may it create a lasting impression on your mind forever.
Tour highlights and places covered:-
1. Pashupatinath temple- Kathmandu, Nepal
2. Muktinath Mandir –Jomsom, Mustang-Nepal
3. Manakamana Mandir-Pokhara, Nepal
4. Local city town tour Bindabasini temple and Gupteshwar Mahadev cave – Pokhra
5. Jal Naranayan and Kathmandu Durbar Square-Kathmandu
1. Food as per meal plan and served by hotels menu
2. Return flight tickets from Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhra
3. Hotel accommodation will be twin sharing basis whenever applicable at Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Jomsom, only essential amenities hotels are available at Jomsom
4. ACAP permit fee for Muktinath temple
5. Private vehicle transportation will be twin basis sharing or depends upon the size of the group, no of guests
6. Permits and govt. taxes payable
7. Sharing basis coach transfer for Jomsom-Muktinath-Jomsom
1. Cable car fares Mankameshwar
2. GST @ 5%
3. Any sightseeing /entrance fee wherever applicable during local city tours
4. Pony/horse-riding or bike rent service fees near Muktinath temple
5. Tips, personal expenses (beverages, phone calls etc)
6. International flight tickets, travel insurance, and Nepal visa fees.
7. All expenses due to an uncalled for events like flight cancellation, weather, govt obligations, strikes or any circumstances leading to delay of a planned tour.
8. Over and above any cost/charges/fees unless specified. by us will be borne by the travellers.
Jomsom – Hotel majesty/Similar
Katmandu – Hotel Manang/Similar
Pokhra – Crown Himalya/Similar
As per your demand. Charges will be extra