Dubai and Abu-Dabi Tour
Amazing Abu Dabhi and adventurous Dubai
3N Abu Dhabhi | 2N Dubai
Dubai a paradise for tourists- known for state of the art theme parks, adventure escapes and sports, indoor thrills for all age groups and excitement for kids –Atlantis World class shopping entities, rendezvous with Dubai creek on a luxury cruise dinner with rejuvenating Arabic music in the background, picturesque Dubai’s nightlife. Dubai is not a destination it is a discovery tour for all art lovers- A host for World’s tallest tower Burj Khalifa to most amazing landscapes- palm Jumeirah ever build on our planet.
Day 1: Abu Dabhi-Manmade Island engineering marvel
Arrival in Abu Dabhi via flight
Hotel check in via shared vehicle
Abu Dabhi city tour on shared transfer
Duration- 4 hrs, suitable for all age groups
Day 2: Home of Ferrari world and famous Marina circuit
Breakfast at hotel
Yas Island city tour including Ferrari world and F1 circuit on sharing basis
Duration- 6 hrs, suitable for all age groups
Day 3: Sandy shores and serene waters
Breakfast at hotel
Shiekh Zayed Mosque and Emirates Palace local sight seeing
Sadiyaat beach with sandy shores and serene blue waves
Duration-6 hrs, suitable for all age groups on shared transfer basis
Day 4: Complex bridge structure-A must view engineering marvel
Breakfast at hotel
Sheikh Zayed bridge-842 metres long 64 metres high connecting link between Abu Dabhi and Mainland
Duration -4 hrs, suitable for all age groups on shared transfer basis
Day 5: Dubai begins
Breakfast at hotel
Check out from hotel
Check in to hotel in Dubai
Burj Khalifa SKY VIEW
World’s tallest tower 160 storeys-Burj Khalifa (non peak hrs)
Duration -6 hrs, suitable for all age groups on shared transfer basis
Half Day city tour local Dubai
Creek Dhow (A traditional Arabian boat) sumptuous Dinner Cruise with transfers on sharing basis
Duration -8 hrs, suitable for all age groups on shared transfer basis
Day 6: Goodbye to city of Gold- Dubai
Breakfast at hotel in Dubai
Checkout from hotel in Dubai
Airport transfer via shared vehicle
Departure Dubai and arrival Lucknow
• Abu Dabhi city tour
• Yas Island city tour
• Ferrari world and F1 circuit
• Shiekh Zayed Mosque
• Emirates Palace
• Sadiyaat beach
• Sheikh Zayed bridge
• Burj Khalifa SKY VIEW
• Dubai city tour
• Creek Dhow Dinner Cruise
- There are some mandatory Dubai tourism fee Dirham fee which shall be borne by the customer and to be paid directly to the hotel (policy might change basis Govt. regulations)
- Package doesn’t cover Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year Eve
Rs 64,000 per person on twin sharing basis
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly note once payment is made a booking confirmation email and text message will be sent on registered mobile number, in case you feel like reaching out to us you may call on Dubai helpline number -+91-8400000090 we are open 10 am-7 pm(Monday-Saturday)
- Kindly be aware that voucher details park tickets, Safari details, Amusement details will be shared within 72 hours before the departure date subject to complete payment of the tour cost and package selected.
- Kindly note few Dubai packages are customisable and some are with fixed set of itinerary however we allow you to choose and customise the package if you desire the final tour cost will be basis the customised activities chosen by you which shall be communicated via e-mail/phone call/text sms.
- All personal expenses other than the stay charges like laundry, telephone bills, room service, alcoholic beverages,mini bar etc. are not included and shall be borne and paid at the checkout of the respective hotel.
- In case package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Comfort my travel shall strive to get you the maximum possible refund of the package cost however it will also depend on vendor’s agreement with our trade partners
- If payment terms mentioned in the package at the time of booking or thereafter as per schedule in not adhered then Comfort my travel reserves the right to cancel the booking we would get in touch with you to make you aware. All refunds will be as per the package refund policy and terms and conditions.
Air Tickets, Flights & Travel
- Passenger names guest names should exactly be similar to the details on the passport, any name change or corrections in the details shared or expenses occurred shall be sole responsibility of the customer and comfort my travel will not bear any liability for the same.
- In case of flight tickets booked using special schemes and low cost airlines (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jet star, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be part of the package/tour cost. Baggage can be added as per the requirement of the traveller at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our team of experts will reach out to you within 48 hours after booking has been confirmed for baggage addition.
- All baggage requirements shall be communicated to our team of experts prior to 5 days of departure
- Standard check in timings at the hotel is 1400 hrs and check out is 1100 hrs. An early check in or delayed check out is solely based at the discretion of the hotel you should confirm with the hotel staff at the time of check-ins
- In case of hotel not available which was mentioned in the tour itinerary then a similar hotel type will be provided
- Few select hotels abroad may ask for a refundable security deposit at the time of check-in which will be refunded at the time of checkout as per hotel policy
Sightseeing local city tours/transfers
- Leisure day/Reserve day simply implies that there is no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be punctual for activities planned. Foreign countries are very strict in following a schedule
- Cancellation any time after making the 1st payment instalment till the 2nd payment date:
The entire amount paid as 1st payment instalment (deposit) would be non-refundable.
- Cancellation after 2nd payment instalment and before 3rd or final payment date:
The total amount that was due at the 2nd payment instalment as per your payment schedule would be non-refundable; anything that you have paid over and above this amount would be refundable.
- Cancellation after 3rd or final payment date:
The full amount paid by you would be non-refundable.