Do Dham Yatra Gangotri Yamunotri Package
DO DHAM YATRA By HELICOPTER “… Kar lo Kar Lo Charo Dham Milenge Krishna Milenge Raam … “
1 day Tour | Gangotri & Yamunotri | Ex Dehradun
Our Religious One-Day Do Dham Yatra will begin once you set foot in the capital of Uttarakhand, the land of mythical beauty, Dehradun. This will be a pilgrimage tour to the Two Dhams: Yamunotri and Gangotri, situated in the Mystical Mountain ranges of the Himalayas are considered to be a journey to heaven and back by those pilgrims who have previously indulged in the yatra. And we are offering this magical journey to you so that you can go visit these holy places and feel closer to your God. The luxury of the helicopter will also be provided in this package for a hassle-free journey and pilgrimage. Pilgrims believe that by visiting these places, one can wash away all the sins of a lifetime and achieve moksha or nirvana. Millions of pilgrims from around the world take this voyage towards the Do Dham to experience their God’s presence and be closer to him.
01: DEHRADUN TO YAMUNOTRI
0700 AM DEPARTURE SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
0730 AM ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
As soon as you reach the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun, your journey to the religious Char Dham situated in the Himalayas will begin. This point will be the start and endpoint of your journey. Vehicles will be arranged for pick and drop. Our ground staff and pilots will be briefing you before the ride begins, about the trip and the various do’s and don’ts to follow throughout.
On reaching Kharsali, the Yamunotri Helipad, you will be welcomed by the Comfort My Travel or the CMT ground staff and will be served Breakfast. Your baggage will be safely taken to your hotel by the ground staff. A Palki Service will be arranged for the trek of 6 km towards the Yamunotri Temple. The time for the total journey will be approx. 5 hours and 30 minutes. You will return to the hotel for lunch and some rest.
02: YAMUNOTRI TO GANGOTRI
1330 PM DEPARTURE KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
1415 PM ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
Post Lunch and some rest, you will be taken to the Kharsali Helipad for your onward journey to the second Dham Gangotri, also called as the Abode of Goddess Ganga, situated near the Harsil Helipad. The ride will be around 45 mins journey. Harsil is called Mini Switzerland owing to its beautiful and picturesque valley and scenic features. The Gangotri Temple is situated at a distance of 22 km from the helipad. You will be taken towards the Gangotri Temple in a private car. Experience the temple vibes and return to the helipad after the Darshan.
03: GANGOTRI TO DEHRADUN
1700 PM DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
1730 PM ARRIVAL SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
After your darshan of Gangotri, you will be transferred back to Dehradun. You will be heading back home with memories of a day full of the religious vibes, the adventurous journey to the temples and the luxurious helicopter rides.
- Personal Expenses
Rs 90,000 per Person
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Guidelines for Passengers
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted since there is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Excess baggage would not be allowed in the chopper.
- Only handbags to be carried.
- All temples in Char Dham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers advised carrying regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilet.
Things to Carry
- Down Jacket
- Warm thick Pullover
- Warm thin Pullover
- Warm pants
- Light loose cotton pants
- Warm windproof jacket
- Cotton full sleeve T shirts
- Thermal vest and underpants
- Rain coat with hood
- Warm woolen socks
- Warm gloves
- Monkey Cap
- Soft paper tissue
- Personal first aid kit
- Toilet Kit, Nail Clipper, Scissors
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sun Glasses
- Woolen Gloves, Socks
- Water Bottles
- Camera and film with extra batteries
- Rain Gear
- Pocket knife , Sewing kit, Buttons, Cigarette lighter, towel, bags( a few of each size strong) dust masks, strong sun cream and chopstick, Moisturizers, Money pouch/belts
- Walking Stick
- Trekking Gear