Char Dham Yatra VIP Package
CHAR DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER “… Kar lo Kar Lo Charo Dham Milenge Krishna Milenge Raam … “
4 Nights 5 days VIP Tour
Our Religious Char Dham Yatra will begin once you set foot in the capital of Uttarakhand, the land of mythical beauty, Dehradun. A pilgrimage tour to the Char Dham situated in the Mystical Mountain ranges of the Himalayas is considered to be a journey to heaven and back by those pilgrims who have previously indulged in the yatra. And we are offering this magical journey to you with the luxury of a Helicopter Pilgrims believe that by visiting all these places, one can wash away all the sins of a lifetime and achieve moksha or nirvana. Millions of pilgrims from around the world take this voyage towards the Char Dham to experience their God’s presence and be closer to him.
Day 1: DEHRADUN TO YAMUNOTRI
0700 AM DEPARTURE SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
0745 AM ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
As soon as you reach the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun, your journey to the religious Char Dham situated in the Himalayas will begin. This point will be the start and end point of your journey. Vehicles will be arranged for pick and drop. Our ground staff and pilots will be briefing you before the ride begins, about the trip and the various do’s and don’ts to follow throughout.
On reaching Kharsali, the Yamunotri Helipad, you will be welcomed by the Heritage Aviation or the HA ground staff and will be served Breakfast. Your baggage will be safely taken to your hotel by the ground staff. A Palki Service will be arranged for the trek of 6 kms towards the Yamunotri Temple. The time for the total journey will be approx. 5 hours and 30 minutes.
You will return to hotel for Lunch and some rest. As the evening arrives, we will be visiting the Shani Temple, situated nearer to the Hotel.
Day 2: YAMUNOTRI TO GANGOTRI
0745 AM DEPARTURE KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
0830 AM ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
As soon as you wake up, early in the morning, you will be taken to the Kharsali Helipad. Your helicopter will take you to the Harsil Helipad, in Gangotri. The ride will be around 45 mins journey. Harsil is called Mini Switzerland owing to its beautiful and picturesque valley and scenic features. You will be taken to the Himalayan Nature Resort, situated at a distance of just 2 kilometers from the Helipad. The Gangotri Temple is situated at a distance of 22 km from the helipad. You will experience the temple vibes and return to your hotel. Evening time will be made incredible with a bonfire beneath the clear starry sky to enjoy.
Day 3: GANGOTRI TO KEDARNATH
0900 AM DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
1000 AM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD, KEDARNATH
Today, after a scrumptious breakfast, we will be heading towards the next Dham, the Kedarnath Mandir. We will be flying to the Sersa Helipad first. After arrival at Sersa, we will change the chopper to forward journey to the Kedarnath Helipad. The temple of Kedarnath is situated at a distance of around 500km from here. Trek along the way to the magical Kedarnath Temple flanked with breath-taking views of the snow-capped mountains while registering the majestic valley in your minds.
Once your Darshan is completed, we will return back to Guptakashi for overnight stay. Rest here for some time, as the evening will bring with it a visit to the ancient Kalimath Temple.
Day 4: KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH
1000 AM DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTAKASHI
1100 AM ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
Today we will visit the fourth Dham of the religious tour, Badrinath Temple. According to the Hindu Legend, Lord Shiva discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram in the nearby Alaknanda River. You will be transferred to Badrinath Helipad from Guptakash after checking out from your hotel. Indulge in the Badrinath Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja arranged for you at the temple by us. After spending some time at the sacred temple, you will be returned to your hotel for lunch and rest.
In the evening, we will be visiting the Mana Village, situated nearby. Mana is known to be the last Indian village on the Indo-China border and is referred to as the Tourism Village by the Uttarakhand Government. The village gives you a scenic and mesmerizing view of the Himalayan Mountain Ranges surrounding the village.
After the visit, you will return to the hotel for Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN
1000 AM DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
1100 AM ARRIVAL SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
Today will be your last morning in the journey of a lifetime to in the Char Dham yatra by helicopter. Wake up, have your breakfast, remember your journey from start to end as you get transferred to the railway station/airport of Dehradun. And finally, bid adieu to the Land of Gods, Uttarakhand.
- Personal Expenses
Rs 1,80,000 per Person
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly note once payment is made a booking confirmation email and text message will be sent on registered mobile number, in case you feel like reaching out to us you may call on our helpline number -+91-8400000090 we are open 10 am-7 pm(Monday-Saturday)
- Kindly be aware that complete details will be shared within 72 hours before the departure date subject to complete payment of the tour cost and package selected.
- Kindly note few packages are customisable and some are with fixed set of itinerary however we allow you to choose and customise the package if you desire the final tour cost will be basis the customised activities chosen by you which shall be communicated via e-mail/phone call/text sms.
- All personal expenses other than the stay charges like laundry, telephone bills, room service, etc. are not included and shall be borne and paid at the checkout of the respective hotel.
- In case package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Comfort my travel shall strive to get you the maximum possible refund of the package cost however it will also depend on vendor’s agreement with our trade partners
- If payment terms mentioned in the package at the time of booking or thereafter as per schedule in not adhered then Comfort my travel reserves the right to cancel the booking we would get in touch with you to make you aware. All refunds will be as per the package refund policy and terms and conditions.
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri are non-star category but we do manage to provide a clean and comfortable stay. However at other destination like Harsil, Guptkashi and Badrinath the accommodation standard is upto 4 Star.
- All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain TOURIST VISA to visit India.
- Booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- For Additional accommodation (Other than 10N/11D) during the trip, guest will have to pay extra charge for the same.
Air Tickets, Flights & Travel
- Passenger names guest names should exactly be similar to the details on the passport, any name change or corrections in the details shared or expenses occurred shall be sole responsibility of the customer and comfort my travel will not bear any liability for the same.
- In case of flight tickets booked using special schemes and low cost airlines then baggage will not be part of the package/tour cost. Baggage can be added as per the requirement of the traveller at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our team of experts will reach out to you within 48 hours after booking has been confirmed for baggage addition.
- All baggage requirements shall be communicated to our team of experts prior to 5 days of departure
- Standard check in timings at the hotel is 1400 hrs and check out is 1100 hrs. An early check in or delayed check out is solely based at the discretion of the hotel you should confirm with the hotel staff at the time of check-ins
- In case of hotel not available which was mentioned in the tour itinerary then a similar hotel type will be provided
- Few select hotels may ask for a refundable security deposit at the time of check-in which will be refunded at the time of checkout as per hotel policy
Sightseeing local city tours/transfers
- Leisure day/Reserve day simply implies that there is no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be punctual for activities planned.
- Cancellation any time after making the 1st payment installment till the 2nd payment date:
The entire amount paid as 1st payment installment (deposit) would be non-refundable.
- Cancellation after 2nd payment installment and before 3rd or final payment date:
The total amount that was due at the 2nd payment installment as per your payment schedule would be non-refundable; anything that you have paid over and above this amount would be refundable.
- Cancellation after 3rd or final payment date:
The full amount paid by you would be non-refundable.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted since there is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Excess baggage would not be allowed in the chopper.
- Only handbags to be carried.
- All temples in Char Dham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers advised carrying regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilet.