Badrinath Yatra By Helicopter Package
BADRINATH YATRA By HELICOPTER “… Kar lo Kar Lo Charo Dham Milenge Krishna Milenge Raam … “
1 day Tour | Badrinath Yatra | Ex Dehradun
Our Religious One-Day Badrinath Yatra will start once you arrive at the capital of Uttarakhand, the place where there is legendary magnificence, Dehradun. This will be a pilgrimage tour to the Holy Badrinath Temple, situated in the Mystical Mountain ranges of the Himalayas, viewed as an excursion to paradise and back by those pioneers who have recently enjoyed the yatra. And we are offering this magical journey to you so that you can go visit the holy temple and feel closer to your God. The luxury of a helicopter will also be provided in this package for a hassle-free journey and pilgrimage. Explorers accept that by visiting this spot, one can wash away all a truly mind-blowing wrongdoings and accomplish moksha or nirvana. Millions of pilgrims from around the world take this voyage towards the Badrinath Temple to experience their God’s presence and be closer to him.
DEHRADUN TO BADRINATH TEMPLE TO DEHRADUN
1145 AM DEPARTURE SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
1215 PM ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
When you arrive at the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun, your excursion to the strict Badrinath Yatra arranged in the Himalayas will start. This point will be the beginning and end purpose of your trip. Vehicles will be arranged for pick and drop. Our ground staff and pilots will brief you before the ride starts, about the outing and the different do’s and don’ts to follow all through this astonishing excursion.
On arriving at the Badrinath Helipad, you will be invited by the Comfort My Travel or the CMT ground staff and will be served Breakfast. Your stuff will be securely taken to your lodging by the ground staff. You will currently be promptly enjoying the trip to Badrinath temple. As per the Hindu Legend, Lord Shiva found a dark stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram in the close by Alaknanda River. Indulge in the Badrinath Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja arranged for you at the temple by us. After spending some time at the sacred temple, you will be returning to the hotel for lunch and some leisure time.
1430 PM DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
1500 PM ARRIVAL SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
Post Lunch and some rest at the hotel, we will check-out from the hotel to move forward. You will be transferred back to Dehradun. You will head back home with recollections of a day brimming with the strict vibes, the courageous excursion to the sanctuaries and the sumptuous helicopter rides.
• Badrinath Temple
- Personal Expenses
Rs 70,000 per Person
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Guidelines for Passengers
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted since there is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Excess baggage would not be allowed in the chopper.
- Only handbags to be carried.
- All temples in Char Dham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers advised carrying regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilet.
Things to Carry
- Down Jacket
- Warm thick Pullover
- Warm thin Pullover
- Warm pants
- Light loose cotton pants
- Warm windproof jacket
- Cotton full sleeve T shirts
- Thermal vest and underpants
- Rain coat with hood
- Warm woolen socks
- Warm gloves
- Monkey Cap
- Soft paper tissue
- Personal first aid kit
- Toilet Kit, Nail Clipper, Scissors
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sun Glasses
- Woolen Gloves, Socks
- Water Bottles
- Camera and film with extra batteries
- Rain Gear
- Pocket knife , Sewing kit, Buttons, Cigarette lighter, towel, bags( a few of each size strong) dust masks, strong sun cream and chopstick, Moisturizers, Money pouch/belts
- Walking Stick
- Trekking Gear