Helicopter Booking for Kedarnath Yatra
KEDARNATH YATRA By HELICOPTER “… Kar lo Kar Lo Charo Dham Milenge Krishna Milenge Raam … “
1 day Tour | Kedarnath Yatra | Ex Dehradun
Our Religious One-Day Kedarnath Yatra will begin once you set foot in the capital of Uttarakhand, the land of mythical beauty, Dehradun. This will be a pilgrimage tour to the Holy Kedarnath Temple, situated in the Mystical Mountain ranges of the Himalayas, considered to be a journey to heaven and back by those pilgrims who have previously indulged in the yatra. And we are offering this magical journey to you so that you can go visit the holy temple and feel closer to your God. The luxury of a helicopter will also be provided in this package for a hassle-free journey and pilgrimage. Pilgrims believe that by visiting this place, one can wash away all the sins of a lifetime and achieve moksha or nirvana. Millions of pilgrims from around the world take this voyage towards the Kedarnath Temple to experience their God’s presence and be closer to him.
DEHRADUN TO KEDARNATH TEMPLE TO DEHRADUN
1145 AM DEPARTURE SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
1230 PM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD, KEDARNATH
When you arrive at the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun, your excursion to the strict Char Dham arranged in the Himalayas will start. This point will be the beginning and end purpose of your excursion. Vehicles will be arranged for pick and drop. Our ground staff and pilots will be briefing you before the ride begins, about the trip and the various do’s and don’ts to follow throughout.
On reaching the Kedarnath Helipad, you will be welcomed by the Comfort My Travel or the CMT ground staff and will be served Breakfast. Your baggage will be safely taken to your hotel by the ground staff. You will currently be promptly enjoying the trip to Kedarnath sanctuary. Journey close by the Mandakini River to the enchanted Kedarnath Temple flanked with stunning perspectives on the snow-covered mountains while enrolling the superb valley in your brains. Indulge in the VIP Darshan of the temple and Maha Abhishek Puja. You will be returning to the hotel for lunch and some leisure time.
1430 PM DEPARTURE KEDARNATH HELIPAD, KEDARNATH
1500 PM ARRIVAL SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
Post Lunch and some rest at the hotel, we will check-out from the hotel to move forward you will be transferred back to Dehradun. You will head back home with recollections of a day brimming with the strict vibes, the courageous excursion to the sanctuaries and the sumptuous helicopter rides.
• Kedarnath Temple
- Personal Expenses
Rs 75,000 per Person
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Guidelines for Passengers
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted since there is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Excess baggage would not be allowed in the chopper.
- Only handbags to be carried.
- All temples in Char Dham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers advised carrying regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilet.
Things to Carry
- Down Jacket
- Warm thick Pullover
- Warm thin Pullover
- Warm pants
- Light loose cotton pants
- Warm windproof jacket
- Cotton full sleeve T shirts
- Thermal vest and underpants
- Rain coat with hood
- Warm woolen socks
- Warm gloves
- Monkey Cap
- Soft paper tissue
- Personal first aid kit
- Toilet Kit, Nail Clipper, Scissors
- Flash light with extra batteries
- Sun Glasses
- Woolen Gloves, Socks
- Water Bottles
- Camera and film with extra batteries
- Rain Gear
- Pocket knife , Sewing kit, Buttons, Cigarette lighter, towel, bags( a few of each size strong) dust masks, strong sun cream and chopstick, Moisturizers, Money pouch/belts
- Walking Stick
- Trekking Gear