CHAR DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER
“… Kar lo Kar Lo Charo Dham Milenge Krishna Milenge Raam … “
1 Night 2 days Tour
Our Religious Char Dham Yatra will start once you set foot within the capital of Uttarakhand, the place that’s known for legendary excellence, Dehradun. An excursion visit to the Char Dham masterminded in the Mystical Mountain extents of the Himalayas is seen as a journey to heaven and back by those explorers who have as of late delighted in the yatra. What’s more, we are offering this mystical excursion to you with the advantage of a Helicopter. Pilgrims accept that by visiting all of those spots, one can wash away all their wrongdoings and attain moksha or nirvana. A great many pioneers from around the globe take this journey towards the Char Dham to encounter their God’s quality and feel nearer to him.
Day 1: DEHRADUN TO GANGOTRI TO YAMUNOTRI
When you show up in Dehradun, your excursion to the strict Char Dham arranged in the Himalayas will start. Our delegates will meet you at your passageway to this lovely city known as the colder time of year capital of Uttarakhand. This point will be the beginning and end purpose of your memorable tour. Vehicles will be masterminded pick and drop.
– DEPARTURE SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
– ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
Your helicopters will be hanging tight for you to begin this excursion that should not be taken lightly. Our ground staff and pilots will brief you before the ride starts, about the excursion and the different do’s and don’ts to follow all through. You will be moved to Gangotri through an astounding 45 minutes excursion to Harsil Helipad.
On arriving at Harsil, the Gangotri Helipad, you’ll be invited by the Comfort My Travel or the CMT ground staff and can be served Breakfast. Harsil is called Mini Switzerland inferable from its astounding and lovely valley and beautiful features. Your baggage are going to be safely taken to your hotel by the bottom staff. A Palki Service are going to be arranged for the trek of 6 kms towards the Yamunotri Temple. The ideal opportunity for the all out excursion will be approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes. The Gangotri Temple is arranged a good ways off of 22 km from the helipad. You will experience the immensely peaceful temple vibes and return to your hotel. Evening time are going to be made incredible with a bonfire beneath the clear starry sky to enjoy.
– DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI
– ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
You will return to the Harsil Helipad and will be immediately heading to another mesmerizing dhams of religious importance, Yamunotri. As soon as you reach the Kharsali Helipad in Yamunotri, you will be checked in to your hotel for some rest. Later, A Palki Service are going to be arranged for the trek of 6 kms towards the Yamunotri Temple. The time for the entire journey are going to be approx. 5 hours and 30 minutes. Post Darshan, return to your hotel for a scrumptious dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: YAMUNOTRI TO KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN
– DEPARTURE KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI
– ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD, KEDARNATH
Today, after a scrumptious breakfast and an early check-out from the hotel, we will be heading towards the next Dham, the Kedarnath Mandir. We will be traveling to the Sersa Helipad first. After landing in Sersa, we’ll change the chopper to advance excursion to the Kedarnath Helipad. The sanctuary of Kedarnath is arranged a good ways off of around 500 meters from here. Outing enroute to the captivated Kedarnath Temple flanked with staggering points of view on the snow-covered mountains while selecting the heavenly valley in your minds. Once your VIP darshan is completed, you will make your way back to the Kedarnath Helipad and get ready for the forward journey to Badrinath.
– DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTAKASHI
– ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
As per the Hindu Legend, Lord Shiva found a faint stone picture of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram in the close by Alaknanda River. You will be moved to Badrinath Helipad from Guptakash in the wake of taking a gander at from your housing. Enjoy the Badrinath Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja organized you at the sanctuary by us.
– DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD, BADRINATH
– ARRIVAL SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN
Terms & Conditions
Guidelines for Passengers
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted since there is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Excess baggage would not be allowed in the chopper.
- Only handbags to be carried.
- All temples in Char Dham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers advised carrying regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilet.