Char Dham Yatra Package
CHAR DHAM YATRA “… Kar lo Kar Lo Charo Dham Milenge Krishna Milenge Raam … “
10 Nights 11 days Tour | Ex Dehradun
Our Religious Char Dham Yatra will begin once you set foot in the capital of Uttarakhand, the land of mythical beauty, Dehradun. A pilgrimage tour to the Char Dham situated in the Mystical Mountain ranges of the Himalayas is considered to be a journey to heaven and back by those pilgrims who have previously indulged in the yatra. And we are offering this magical journey to you so that you can go visit these holy places and feel closer to your God. The luxury of the helicopter will also be provided in this package once you reach Kedarnath. Pilgrims believe that by visiting all these places, one can wash away all the sins of a lifetime and achieve moksha or nirvana. Millions of pilgrims from around the world take this voyage towards the Char Dham to experience their God’s presence and be closer to him.
Day 1: DEHRADUN TO HARIDWAR
1000 AM DEPARTURE DEHRADUN
0400 PM ARRIVAL HARIDWAR
Your journey with us at Comfort My Travel will begin as soon as you reach Dehradun Railway Station/ Jolly Grant Airport on your yatra date. We will be leaving for Haridwar immediately by a private AC car. The journey will be taking approximately 2 hours covering a distance of 52 kilometers. You will be checked in to your hotel in Haridwar and have your lunch. You can rest for a while in your room(s). Later in the evening, we will be heading towards the famous Har Ki Pauri for the Ganga Aarti. Experience the serene-ness of the place surrounded by hundreds of floating heads of pilgrims coming there from different parts of the world, all uniting at a place to just get a view or capture the holy flame of the Aarti in their cell phones or Cameras. Return to your hotel for a delicious dinner and a restful overnight stay.
Day 2: HARIDWAR TO BARKOT
1100 AM DEPARTURE HARIDWAR
0500 PM ARRIVAL BARKOT
As soon as you wake up, early in the morning, you will have your breakfast and check out from the hotel in Haridwar. Today we will be heading forward for our journey to Barkot, via Mussoorie. Get the views of the “Queen of Hills” or Mussoorie on your ride to Barkot. Have en-route lunch among the beautiful mountains and hilltops. The total distance covered in today’s journey will be two hundred and fifteen kilometers, that too in about five to six hours. By the evening, we will reach our destination for the day- i.e. Barkot. After checking in to your hotel, have your dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 3: BARKOT TO YAMUNOTRI TO BARKOT
0900 AM DEPARTURE BARKOT
1100 AM ARRIVAL YAMUNOTRI (EXCURSION)
Today, after a scrumptious breakfast, we will be heading towards our first Dham, the Yamunotri. Yamunotri is situated at a distance of forty-two kilometres from Barkot and includes a six kilometre trek to reach the temple premise. The trek begins from a point called Janki Chatti but you need not take the trek, as once you reach the point your Palki Service will be waiting for you to carry you above safely. Once you reach the temple, have your darshan of the first and foremost Dham on this Wondrous Char Dham Yatra you have indulged in. The Yamunotri Mandir is dedicated to the Goddess Yamuna or as referred in later literature, Kalindi Devi.
Take her blessings and once your Darshan is completed, we will return back to your hotel in Barkot for Dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4: BARKOT TO UTTARKASHI
0900 AM DEPARTURE BARKOT
0100 PM ARRIVAL UTTARKASHI
Today you will be bidding adieu to your hotel in Barkot and move along towards Uttarkashi. Because that is what life is all about, letting go of a few things so that you can grab onto the new ones, right. Post-breakfast we will not be wasting any time and will be straight heading towards Uttarkashi. En-route the journey, we will be visiting the Prakateshwar Cave, which is basically a natural limestone cave which is said to be containing the formations of the holy Shivlinga inside it. The drive to Uttarkashi will take about four to five hours to cover the distance of approximately eighty two kilometres. You will be checked-in to your hotel for some rest. In the evening, we will be visiting the Vishwanath Temple, one of the famous shrines Uttarkashi is known for.
Return to your hotel and post a scrumptious dinner, have a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 5: UTTARKASHI TO GANGOTRI TO UTTARKASHI
0900 AM DEPARTURE UTTARKASHI
1230 PM ARRIVAL GANGOTRI (EXCURSION)
Today we will be having an excursion to the destination with the next Dham in the Char Dham Yatra, Gangotri. Post breakfast, we will drive to Gangotri, which will be taking about three hours. Once you reach the spot, you will get an opportunity to take a holy dip in the Ganges River. It is said and believed that one dip in the Holy Ganges can cleanse your soul of all the sins from this as well as your previous life. Perform the religious rituals and experience the splendid natural and beautiful surroundings of the place. After spending some time at Gangotri, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Uttarkashi for Dinner and a peaceful overnight stay.
Day 6: UTTARKASHI TO GUPTKASHI
0900 AM DEPARTURE UTTARKASHI
0800 PM ARRIVAL GUPTKASHI
After an early breakfast, you will be checked out of your hotel and will begin the journey to Guptkashi. The total time taken to reach Guptkashi will be about ten hours. Have your lunch en-route the journey. We will be visiting the Heritage City of Tehri which is said to be slowly submerging inside the Ganges River due to the construction of the Tehri Dam. Continue forward journey while seeing and experiencing the Mandakini River flowing along with you. Upon arrival and check in to your hotel, you will be having your dinner and a relaxing and comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7: GUPTKASHI TO KEDARNATH TO GUPTKASHI
0900 AM DEPARTURE GUPTKASHI
0930 AM ARRIVAL KEDARNATH (EXCURSION) – BY HELICOPTER
Post breakfast, we will head to the Guptkashi Helipad to take a luxurious Helicopter Journey to the Kedarnath Shrine. Visit the Holy and Mystical Kedarnath temple, have your darshan and spend some time enjoying and registering the peaceful vibes the place gives out to all the pilgrims who come here. Kedarnath is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga as the Hindu Mythology suggests and is also considered to be one of the holiest temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. The most interesting fact about the temple premise is that, during the destruction caused by the floods in 2013, everything else was destroyed but the Temple remained intact without a scratch. People believe it to be the magic and grace of Lord Shiva. After the disaster, the roads and communication systems in Kedarnath have been more developed and advanced for the Yatra to be safely concluded.
After your darshan, you will be returning back to Guptkashi for a delicious dinner and a relaxing peaceful overnight stay.
Day 8: GUPTKASHI TO BADRINATH
1000 AM DEPARTURE GUPTKASHI
0500 PM ARRIVAL BADRINATH
Post breakfast today we will be heading for Badrinath, the destination with the fourth holy Dham of Uttarakhand and the last Dham on your journey of a lifetime in the Char Dham Yatra. Your private car will be waiting for you in front of the hotel. As soon as you check-out, you will be on your way to Badrinath. Badrinath temple is the most famous sight the city is known for throughout India and abroad as well. As a legend goes, once Shanakaracharya tends to discover a black stone image of the Lord Badri Narayan in the Alaknanda River. The black stone image was made up of Shaligram Stone. Shankaracharya built the temple of Badrinath and placed the stone inside the temple. Have your lunch en-route the journey to Badrinath. As you reach Badrinath in the evening, you will be checked in to your hotel for a complete rest for the rest of the remaining day. Have your dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 9: BADRINATH DARSHAN | BADRINATH TO RUDRAPRAYAG
0200 PM DEPARTURE BADRINATH
0800 PM ARRIVAL RUDRAPRAYAG
Post breakfast, we will be heading for visiting the last Dham on your yatra today. As soon as you reach the temple premise of Badrinath temple, all your items needed for the Maha Abhishek Puja will be available and you will indulge in the Exclusive Puja at the Holy Temple. After the Puja, spend some time at the temple. After Darshan we will be heading back to our hotel. Later in the afternoon, we will be checking out from the hotel and head towards Rudraprayag. The journey from Rudraprayag to Badrinath will be taking an approximate time of six hours to cover the journey of a hundred and fifty-six kilometres. Once you reach Rudraprayag, you will be checked in to your hotel. Have your dinner and a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 10: RUDRAPRAYAG TO HARIDWAR
0800 AM DEPARTURE RUDRAPRAYAG
0200 PM ARRIVAL HARIDWAR
Today post breakfast we will be heading to Haridwar again. After check-out our representatives will be there at the doorsteps of your hotel to bring you to Haridwar on a private car. Have your lunch en-route the journey. Enroute the journey, visit Deoprayag, the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi to form the Holy River Ganges. Next, visit Rishikesh and spend some time at the Laxman Jhula and Ram Jhula. You will reach Haridwar later in the afternoon. Check in to your hotel and have some rest in your room. After some time, we will be visiting the Mansa Devi and the Chandi Devi Temples located nearby. Both are visited by the ropeway.
Return to your hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 11: HARIDWAR TO DEHRADUN
0800 AM DEPARTURE HARIDWAR
0200 PM ARRIVAL DEHRADUN
In the morning, have your breakfast and be ready for the journey to come full circle today when you reach Dehradun. Today will be your last day in the Mystical and Adventurous Char Dham Yatra with us. Your private car will take you to Dehradun and drop you at the railway station/airport. Head back home with bags full of personal items, maybe some souvenirs and a whole bunch of memories with you.
- Personal Expenses
Rs 75,000 per Person
4 Star Hotel and can be upgraded depending upon the availability.
As per your demand. Charges will be Extra
Terms and Conditions
- Kindly note once payment is made a booking confirmation email and text message will be sent on registered mobile number, in case you feel like reaching out to us you may call on our helpline number -+91-8400000090 we are open 10 am-7 pm(Monday-Saturday)
- Kindly be aware that complete details will be shared within 72 hours before the departure date subject to complete payment of the tour cost and package selected.
- Kindly note few packages are customisable and some are with fixed set of itinerary however we allow you to choose and customise the package if you desire the final tour cost will be basis the customised activities chosen by you which shall be communicated via e-mail/phone call/text sms.
- All personal expenses other than the stay charges like laundry, telephone bills, room service, etc. are not included and shall be borne and paid at the checkout of the respective hotel.
- In case package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Comfort my travel shall strive to get you the maximum possible refund of the package cost however it will also depend on vendor’s agreement with our trade partners
- If payment terms mentioned in the package at the time of booking or thereafter as per schedule in not adhered then Comfort my travel reserves the right to cancel the booking we would get in touch with you to make you aware. All refunds will be as per the package refund policy and terms and conditions.
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri are non-star category but we do manage to provide a clean and comfortable stay. However at other destination like Harsil, Guptkashi and Badrinath the accommodation standard is upto 4 Star.
- All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain TOURIST VISA to visit India.
- Booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- For Additional accommodation (Other than 10N/11D) during the trip, guest will have to pay extra charge for the same.
Air Tickets, Flights & Travel
- Passenger names guest names should exactly be similar to the details on the passport, any name change or corrections in the details shared or expenses occurred shall be sole responsibility of the customer and comfort my travel will not bear any liability for the same.
- In case of flight tickets booked using special schemes and low cost airlines then baggage will not be part of the package/tour cost. Baggage can be added as per the requirement of the traveller at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our team of experts will reach out to you within 48 hours after booking has been confirmed for baggage addition.
- All baggage requirements shall be communicated to our team of experts prior to 5 days of departure
- Standard check in timings at the hotel is 1400 hrs and check out is 1100 hrs. An early check in or delayed check out is solely based at the discretion of the hotel you should confirm with the hotel staff at the time of check-ins
- In case of hotel not available which was mentioned in the tour itinerary then a similar hotel type will be provided
- Few select hotels may ask for a refundable security deposit at the time of check-in which will be refunded at the time of checkout as per hotel policy
Sightseeing local city tours/transfers
- Leisure day/Reserve day simply implies that there is no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be punctual for activities planned.
- Cancellation any time after making the 1st payment installment till the 2nd payment date:
The entire amount paid as 1st payment installment (deposit) would be non-refundable.
- Cancellation after 2nd payment installment and before 3rd or final payment date:
The total amount that was due at the 2nd payment installment as per your payment schedule would be non-refundable; anything that you have paid over and above this amount would be refundable.
- Cancellation after 3rd or final payment date:
The full amount paid by you would be non-refundable.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted since there is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Excess baggage would not be allowed in the chopper.
- Only handbags to be carried.
- All temples in Char Dham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers advised carrying regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered for a full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilet.